Monday, January 18, 2010

HEY! It's 2010!

I knew I wasn't going to be good at keeping up with this whole blog thing. I don't really have much to say, and when I do...well, it's usually just telling silly happenin's of my life. I guess that it why I have only shared this blog with mah sister and Wayne so far...because it really isn't that interesting. As school approaches I am sure I will forget all about it.

So, today. I hung out with Cheryl today and I think someone forgot to tell her that rain ≠ a storm. When I got to her house it was only sprinkling so we decided to do some shopping. I had to pick up a prescription at Wallymart (hey it is $5 opposed to $30 there) and then we were going to go to lunch then hit up Target. A high class shopping day, right? So we get to Wal-Mart and it is raining, not pouring, rainging. Cheryl is not happy about this. Rain coat, umbrella, the whole thing to walk into the store, dodging cars as we hurry. She did OK though.


Leaving was worse. It was starting to rain a bit harder and "IT IS STORMING OUT HERE! WE SHOULD JUST GO HOME...I don't think we should be out in this weather, it's dangerous." Are you seriously? Is it acid rain? Is my skin going to melt? She cracks me up!

We got some Carl's Jr. and watched Fame...very relaxing day.


In other news...I found more mouse poop with probably does mean more mice. I am so upset by this.

Apparently there is nothing an exterminator can do until they are done doing construction is the empty lot adjacent to my backyard. So I guess we just have to keep catching them...sorry Wayne...and Mr. (Mrs.) Mouse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home